Degree Programs

In each of the six degrees—the AA, AAEE, ABUS, AS, AGS, and AAS—only approved general education courses may be used to satisfy the general education requirements.

The AA, AAEE, ABUS, and AS degrees are designed for transfer to Arizona State University, Northern Arizona University, and the University of Arizona; however, not all three state universities offer majors in all areas. Students should consult with an advisor in the Student Development Center to ensure that their chosen university offers a degree in their area of study and that they select the most appropriate courses for their area of study. Since university requirements vary considerably, it is strongly recommended that students work closely with an academic advisor to plan their coursework.